1st Year Apprentice Joiner/Shopfitter in LANGWARRIN, Victoria
Edit your ad
Category: Construction Work
Other: The ad is older than 3 months.
1 x Apprentice Joiner/Shopfitter
Scheduled Asset Services are currently seeking an Apprentice to join their new Joinery & Shop fitting Workshop and become part of a rapidly growing business in Langwarrin.
Our company provides many maintenance and construction services throughout Melbourne and surrounding suburbs. Our expertise includes, commercial maintenance and refurbishments, Property Maintenance, Test and Tagging, Electrical Services, Residential Building and much more. We require a candidate to have a professional manner, customer service focus and above all have pride in their work with quality finishing. Someone with a genuine interest in this field that is eager to learn all facets of this industry. You will also learn all aspects of installation.
To be successful you must have:
• The ability to work in a team and take direction
• The ability to complete a job from start to finish in a timely manner
• Have a high standard of work and quality
• Be well groomed and presentable
• Reliable and punctual are essential
• Ability to adjust to different work environments
• Respectful & professional manners
• Red/White Card
• Current drivers licence and own transport required.
We are looking at candidates that are willing to go the distance within this apprenticeship and work hard with a high work ethic. Role involves travel throughout Greater Metropolitan Melbourne during installations.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please forward your resume and expression of interest to: chr******@******.au + click to reveal please make sure you put in the title the job in which you are applying.